Page 1 of 1

Where to find files listed in the tutorials

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2026 11:34 pm
by KWH

I am trying to work through the tutorials and I am frustrated by my inability to find any of the files referenced, such as "cd $TUTORIALS/bulk/e03_*" . Can you help me locate them?


Re: Where to find files listed in the tutorials

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2026 2:09 pm
by pedro_melo

Dear KWH,

Could you point me to the tutorials where you have encountered that issue?

Kind regards,
Pedro


Re: Where to find files listed in the tutorials

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2026 11:52 pm
by KWH

Re: Where to find files listed in the tutorials

Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2026 8:50 am
by pedro_melo

Dear KWH,

at the top of the page you find a link saying "Download this tutorial". This will let you download the corresponding tutorial files, which will be stored wherever your computer stores downloads by default.

I checked other pages and the link was always present, but I did not verify if it worked for all pages. I will do so today, but if you find a page where this link is not present or working, please let me know.

Cheers,
Pedro


Re: Where to find files listed in the tutorials

Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2026 9:36 pm
by KWH

Thank you!