This patch (patch.126.96.36.19952018) for vasp.188.8.131.52Apr17-6-g9f103f2a35 addresses several bugs that were found and fixed:
- Fixes a bug in the stress term when using the SCAN functional in certain pathological cases.
- Fixes a bug in the Thomas-Fermi potential.
- Fixes a bug that affected the optB88 for some atoms and molecules.
- Fixes some issues with the BSE at finite q.
and adds support for:
- The CX13 vdW-DFT functional.
This patch can be downloaded from the download portal or our wiki.
Gunzip and apply this patch inside the vasp.5.4.4 root directory:
patch -p0 < patch.184.108.40.20652018
Our apologies for the inconvenience,
The VASP team.