Text Size
Wednesday, December 12, 2018


To whom are VASP licenses given?

VASP licenses are given to well-defined research groups only. They are not department-or institution-wide, also they are not personal licenses. All members of a VASP-group have to work in the same organisatorial unit (Department, Institute) at the same location.

VASP-licenses are not transferable from one research institution to another one. Any transfer of a license to another group at the same research institution has to be approved by the University of Vienna explicitely.

Please contact Dr. Doris Vogtenhuber ( This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ) for further information.